A mid-size Trading company, soft commodities, has a Temporary vacancy for a temporary
Cargo Operation Coordinator
- Follow the operations of the contracts and deals with the team, Ensure that all Operational Information is entered into Trading Systems in timely fashion, Ensure that adequate records are kept to meet the company’s legal and fiscal obligations.
- Responsible of checking that all obligations dictated by the contact are carried out, and that any necessary requirements are compiled with.
- Deal with cargo and freight counter-parties, on a regular basis regarding all post-deal activities ensuring all necessary operational information is passed on in good time and documentary requirements are met.
- Prepare claims and assist Demurrage department
- Optimization of voyages, improvement of procedures and optimization
- Follow the planning of the supply chain of the cargo movements,
- Min 2 years in a similar position, in a trading company, soft commodities,
- A good understanding of operational procedures, trading execution, orders.
- Strong attention to detail, good verbal & written communication skills, ability to prioritize and organize incoming work.
- Hard working and dedicated
- Proactive and innovative
- Ability to delegate and work as Team player
Languages: Fluency in English & French