Trading Operations, Coal, Dry Bulk Commodities, Singapore, Salary: Attractive Responsibilities
Trading Operations, Coal, Dry Bulk Commodities, Singapore, Salary: Attractive
· L/C issuance, confirmation, negotiation and financing.
· Verifying documents required under L/C are compliance with UCP600 and ISBP
· Charter vessels (break bulk) for coal shipments
· Calculate Laytime for detention, demurrage and despatch.
· Liaising with different counterparties like mine sites, traders, surveyors and shipping agents with any potential issues to ensure smooth operations for all shipments for coal
· Monitoring that the receipts and payments are made on time.
· Ensuring that all shipping documents i.e. B/L and Quality Certificates are in order
· Ensuring prompt payment from buyers.
· To prepare, draft and review all Sale and Purchase Contracts when a deal is concluded
· To keep an organized Shipping Schedule and Stock Report for all customers
· Coordinate operations and logistics between suppliers and customers.
· Degree in Business, Economics, Law or related Professional qualifications
· Minimum 3-5 years of bulk commodities relevant experience (i.e. Coal, but open to other dry bulk commodities like Base Metals, etc for this Coal Trading Ops role)
· Good team player and problem resolver
· Self-motivated and able to work under pressure