Commodities Financing Lawyer - VP
Commodities Lawyer - VP
A Commodities Lawyer covering physical and financial transactions seeking an experience in-house in the Markets Legal Department of a global bank.
The successful candidate will support the trading and financing activities of the Global Commodities business.
- Drafting all aspects of physical commodity transactions
- Drafting in respect of OTC financially settled transactions
- Support for exchange trading
Skills and Experience Required
- At least 3 to 5 PQE experience, or equivalent with experience
- General legal skills: drafting, negotiation, issue spotting, problem solving
- Ability to communicate with front office personnel
- Strong project management skills
- Experience negotiating commodities market standard documentation
- Experience of non-standard physical commodities trading
- Good understanding of commodities exchange platforms
- Knowledge of EU and member state regulation applicable to the physical commodity markets
How to apply
- If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: +44 203 758 8838.