Ideal candidate will have familiarity with Non-Financial Regulatory Reporting (NFRR) for Commodities. Responsibilities of this role include working within all legal, risk and compliance guidelines and processes for NFRR. The person in this role will engage with various teams to ensure accuracy, completeness, and timeliness for Commodities Regulatory Reporting.
Scope of role:
- Review laws, rules, , and regulations for each Regulatory agency to ensure reporting requirements are current for accurate reporting.
- Ensure changes in laws and regulations are escalated for evaluation of impact to relevant reports; ensure plans for implementation of change are developed and executed to closure.
- Prepare and Submit various Non-Financial Regulatory Reports which include Power, Gas, Crude and Refined Products.
- Challenge, track and escalate NFRR report completeness and control gap remediation efforts.
- Develop, produce and assess metrics and analytics on Commodities regulatory reporting.
- Regulatory reporting experience, preferably within Commodities
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to influence at various levels of Leadership
- Must be able to overcome objections to change
- Excellent creativity w/ ability to execute ideas into a process
- Extremely organized
- Strong time management & ability to prioritize to meet all deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail & problem solving skills
- Highly adaptable to change.
1st shift (United States of America)Hours Per Week: