The Commodities Analyst position on the Global Markets team is responsible for effective desk coverage and Sales support, with particular emphasis on responding to internal and external inquiries, financial analysis/modeling, client pricing and pitch books/presentations, and other sundry duties as assigned by Sales Marketers /Team Leader.
- Responsible for ensuring all new deal flow is seamless by addressing client calls, modeling, pricing, and providing ongoing market updates to assist the Sales Marketers.
- Responsible for assisting the Sales Marketers in managing existing client relationships, including answering inquiries on products or statements, valuations, terminations, and working with Middle Office/Operations on requests.
- Responsible for weekly distributions (including market updates and memos to Senior Management), managing deal tracking sheets/systems, managing Salesforce and pipeline activity, and project work as needed.
- These projects may include: reporting, gathering data on the business/industry/market, analyzing data, and creating presentations for use throughout the bank.
- Perform the functions of the position with periodic oversight and is expected to perform with minimal supervisory intervention.
- Demonstrates an ability to learn quickly, and actively pursues opportunities to develop skill sets and networks.
- Displays strong verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Independently follows up with borrowers to address any questions or to resolve issues on a timely basis.
- Displays competency with critical and analytical thinking and is able to identify connections between issues and actions needed to resolve issues for clients within the portfolio to ensure seamless desk support and continued compliance with credit and risk policies and practices.
- Competency in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint and Bloomberg applications.
- Bachelors Degree required
- Masters Degree preferred
Hours and Work Schedule
Hours per Week:40
Work Schedule: M- F 8 am-5 pm
Why Work for UsAt Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment OpportunityIt is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.