This is a non-union positionW E= unlimited potential
We didn’t get to be a leader in energy delivery or ranked on the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations index on our own. We did it in partnership with outstanding individuals who work together as a team to fuel people’s quality of life. Individuals like you. And now we’re looking for just such an individual to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com .
This position will be responsible for preparing, administering and maintaining confirmations for Crude Oil transactions for Tidal Energy Marketing (US) L.L.C. (“TEMUS”) in accordance with internal procedures, risk controls and audit requirements.
- Prepare Crude Oil transaction confirmations.
- Review externally prepared Crude Oil transaction confirmations and compare to internal systems, as applicable, to ensure deal parameters and any additional information are accurately reflected in the confirmations.
- Liaise with internal personal (Contract Analyst and Contract Negotiator, Accounting, Pricing Analyst and Traders) to ensure accuracy of transaction confirmation terms.
- Liaise with external counterparties to ensure correctness and mutual acceptance of transaction confirmation terms.
- Follow the Contracts Policy and Records Management Policy for all confirmations issued for execution in an organized and up-to-date manner.
- Assist with audit requests, as needed.
- Ensures compliance with SOX controls, Risk Policy and Contracts Policy
- Data entry and validation of transaction terms using Egistix, ICE eConfirm and OpenLink.
- Records management including scanning and electronically saving confirmations and contracts.
- Interacting, collaborating and supporting the Contract Administration Team.
- Other analytical and administrative duties, as required.
- Liaise with external counterparties to achieve mutually acceptable transaction confirmation terms.
- Interacts primarily with Front Office, to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Legal or related Accounting Degree
- 1-2 years confirmation related experience or administrative commodity experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Exposure to Word and Excel
- Ability to work well alone and within a team environment
- Positive attitude and self-starter
- Ability to adapt to and be open to change
We accept applications submitted via our online recruiting system only ( https://careers.enbridge.com ).
Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to provide employment opportunities to all individuals, without regard to race, religion, age, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available on request during the recruitment process. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats or communication supports by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org .
We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.