Sia Partners is hiring! We are looking for a Consultant to join our growing Energy, Resources and Utilities Practice in Houston, Texas. This Consultant will have the ability to be a key individual in the growth of Sia Partners Brand and work in an entrepreneurial environment.
This individual will have the opportunity to gain exposure and contribute to business development, internal capability building, and client delivery. We are looking for a consultant with 2-4 years of recent and continuous management consulting experience.
We are looking for a Consultant with 2-4 years of Management Consulting experience.
The Consultant in Energy, Resources and Utilities will be responsible for:
- Client delivery of transformation projects in Upstream, Midstream or Downstream sectors.
- Undertaking various client engagements and ensuring consistent delivery of superior client service and deliverables.
- Assist in tracking and communicating progress of each project against goals, objectives, budgets, and timelines.
- Assist in creating action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
- Contribute to business development in the Financial Services sector Energy Sector within the Houston area.
- Contribute to internal practice development through the development and delivery of training, thought leadership (blogs, papers).
- 2-4 years of recent and continuous experience working at a Management Consulting firm.
- Excellent Excellent understanding of Upstream, Midstream and downstream processes and technology.
- Excellent understanding of energy commodities industry, market, supply and demand dynamics (oil, gas, renewables, coal, electricity generation and transmission, water management, sustainability, waste management).
- Must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and advanced knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher level of education. This individual should have a strong academic background in Business Acumen (e.g. Engineering, Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, Political Science and etc.).
- Outstanding team player, autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Limited travel.
- Currently Houston based.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.