Crude Oil Trading Operator
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Manage the oil operations related to the execution of the commodity contracts deal life-cycle generated by the Oil Trading Team.
An international, integrated energy company with activities from E&P to Trading - the business focuses primarily on Oil, Natural Gas and Refined Products.
The integration of the trading activities has enabled them to capture additional business opportunities in a market which is becoming more liquid and integrated across different commodities.
- Managing demurrage claims
- Maintain the position-keeping system with accurate data regarding cargoes including b/l dates, actual volumes etc.
- Handle "ad hoc" requests related to operations activities generated by Trading Team.
- Manage day-to-day trading operations activities for the crude oil desk.
- Manage voyage orders; vessel nominations; Letter of Credit; pro-forma invoice; vessel clearance etc.
- Deal with claims pertaining to ancillary costs and track their progress.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or equivalent qualification.
- Decent experience of cargo documentation, bills of lading, letters of credit, voyage orders and customs.
- Experience within the oil operations space would be ideal but exposure to refined products might be satisfactory - specifically, LPG.
- Strong team working skills, positive attitude, innovative and pro-active.
- An understanding of credit recovery, procedures and compliance policy would be advantageous.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Suite.