Our client, a global commodities trading house, is looking for an East Of Suez Distillate and Fuel Oil Analyst to join their team based in Singapore.The Lead East of Suez analyst will help drive fundamental and financial analysis of the global Distillate and Fuel oil markets. The ideal candidate will have an established network of regional/global contacts to help drive business.
- Fundamental analysis for Distillation Products(Distillate/Fuel Oil/Feeds)
- Price based analysis including statistical analysis
- Understanding of the evolution of non-commercial participants and their behavior and impact to price curves
- Hedge analysis and support for physical arbitrage – lead global initiative for cargo tracking
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Preferred experience in oil trading/refining/analysis and/or some commercial exposure in crude oil/petroleum products
- Basic knowledge about energy, commodities and/or trading analytics
- Advanced analytical techniques and programming language (Python)
- Motivated with a high level of intellectual curiosity
- Strong communicator and a team player with humility
For more information please contact Tim at Marlin Selection or apply below.