Castleton Commodities International LLC is hiring a FTR (Financial Transmissions Rights) Settlements Analyst for their Houston, TX office. The Settlements Analyst role would include settlement of various ISO’s and bilateral transactions.
- Settle ISO invoices for FTR’s
- Reconcile any differences with the ISO’s
- Invoicing of counterparties
- Identifying and resolving discrepancies with counterparties on a timely basis
- Working with various teams throughout the organization to ensure accurate and timely settlements
- Various reporting requirements
- 3 + Years’ experience in energy commodities with prior exposure to Power including ISO settlements and bilateral settlements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and maintain confidentiality of client material
- Proven ability to prioritize and problem solve, and deliver high level of quality service to clients on a daily basis under tight timeframes
- Intermediate Excel skills