Job Role Summary
ExxonMobil Corporation is the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, best known in Europe for its Esso and Mobil brands. With activities in nearly all countries around the world, ExxonMobil is committed to meeting the world’s growing demand for energy in an economically, environmentally and socially responsible manner. The company strives towards operational excellence with an expert, talented and diverse workforce, strong financial resources and cutting edge technology. Our customers are both global and local ranging from major chemical companies to the thousands of customers a day who visit our service stations.
ExxonMobil offers internship opportunities in Pricing, Sales & Trading Analytics in the Fuels and Lubricants departments at our European, Africa & Middle East headquarter office in Brussels (Machelen). The scope ranges from developing pricing strategies to building advanced data models to generate powerful insights for our Europe, Africa & Middle-East business. As an intern you will discover our business by working on exciting improvement projects and activities.
Job Role Responsibilities
You will get the opportunity to:
• Learn about the Fuels/Lubricants value chain through a real-life work experience while being exposed to multiple departments and key stakeholders
• Get empowered to lead and/or support a variety of projects
• Maintain close contact with the business and find innovative ways to help us compete in a challenging environment
• Be included in a young and dynamic team, determined to win in the marketplace
Expected Level of Proficiency
• Master student in Business or Engineering (1st or 2nd year of Master) looking for an internship of minimum 4 months
• Analytical mindset, proactive attitude, quick learner, strong communication skills
• Fluent in English – Dutch and/or French is a plus
Are you enthusiastic, motivated and ready to take on the challenge? Then apply now for an internship at ExxonMobil!