This position, under general supervision, is responsible for maintaining all crude oil contracts for both the Coffeyville and Wynnewood refineries. The incumbents responsibilities are: inputting lease and bulk contracts into the new scheduling system, ETRM; work with CVR's crude oil lease representatives when needed; analyze and provide reports such as Canadian and US Crude Oil Production Forecasts, pipeline expansions, refinery maintenance timetable, supply/demand and other reports as needed; assist CVR's crude oil schedulers in the scheduling of crude when needed. This incumbent works closely with the Middle office, crude oil group, and crude accounting in setting up new, companies, reports, etc. in ETRM. Also works closely with Middle office on contract purchases with DOA affiliated by trader. This individual would also be responsible Contracts Administration and lease crude reporting tasks.
Bachelor's degree in Business or related field preferred.
- 0-3 year experience with similar duties preferred
- Demonstrated competency of developing peer relations and participating as a team member required
- Demonstrated competency of customer focus, priority setting and organization agility required
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel required; intermediate level in MS Office Suite programs required
- Fluent in English, oral and written required
- Proficient in Excel, and experience in Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience in GoogleEarth preferred
- Will be required to learn industry-specific software (HPDI) to perform queries and build reports
- Will be required to submit and/or retrieve nominations in pipelines' proprietary systems
- Understanding legal descriptions, scheduling and production reporting data will be a plus
- Ability to interact with a diverse group of individuals, both internal and external required
- Ability to prioritize work assignments within deadline constraints required
- Ability to occasionally adjust schedule to meet business needs
- Reconcile truck tickets for accounting month end close process
- Input accounting month end adjustments into system of record to allow scheduling to create orders needed for invoicing
- Input crude forecast deals for future month into the system of record, to allow scheduling to create orders for accounting daily invoicing
- Input daily trade deals into system of record
- Assist schedulers with month end accounting actualization
- Prepare current and future market monthly reports for management
- Maintain future capacity/and or new pipeline reports for crude marketing personnel.
- Prepare daily Argus pricing report
- Prepare reports for scheduling, as needed
- Manage trade monthly purchase sheet
- Throughout the trading month, provide the trader with a roll calculation report, estimating remaining purchases for current trade month.
- Review the crude lot pooling report to ensure it is in line with current trades
- Lease Crude reporting -- daily price bulletin, monthly market reporting, queries or projects as needed etc.
- Contracts administration -- assign lease and tank numbers, create lease purchase contracts and amendments, coordinate delivery and receipt of contracts etc.
- Regularly communicate with supervisor work progress, concerns and question
- Timely and accurate review and entry of all crude oil agreements
- Accurate and efficient reporting
- Effective analysis of new projects
- Continuously support the crude oil group
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures
CVR Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer