- The successful applicant will join the Commodities Trade Control team, covering trade validation, amendments, reconciliations, lifecycle events, projects and regulation activities for our trading desks working as part of a team to meet our deadlines
- Commodities Trade Control enjoys a reputation within Bank of America Merrill Lynch for flawless financial management and control
- Trade Control has exposure to a wide range of products and daily contact with other departments including Front Office, Finance, Operations and Technology
- Encourage diverse and inclusive environment working with other teammates around the world
- Extensive on the job training and encouragement to understand the complete commodities front to back life cycle, which lead to enhanced career development prospects
- Develop an understanding of the Commodities markets and fundamentally understand how it pertains to the Trade Control role
- Monitor all trades booked from execution to settlement
- Work in a pressurized environment with specific time constraints, whilst maintaining and actively looking to improve all process efficiencies
- Ensure that all correct control procedures are adhered to and a full audit trail is recorded and maintained at all times
- Assist in the streamlining and enhancement of all Trade Control procedures and become actively involved with system development ranging from technical enhancements, new product release and automation of existing processes
- Reconcile trade data to internal systems
- Ensure that all MiFID II and Volcker regulatory trade reporting and reconciliation requirements are followed
- Deliver support for new products and initiatives
- Drive standardization of process, application and data source
- Produce and analyze daily/weekly/monthly reports for the team and Management
- Trade support experience with an understanding of the appropriate controls within middle office.
- Knowledge of physical/financial Power & Gas commodity markets.
- Knowledge of commodity options markets.
- Strong analytical skills; problem solving (error detection, root cause analysis, error correction), conceptual, analytical, and decision making skills.
- Advanced Excel, macro skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple conflicting priorities.
- Knowledge of Power & Gas commodity products.
- Experience supporting trading desk / middle office / operations / finance are desirable.
- Knowledge of Open Link Endur is an advantage.
- Team player with good communication skills.
1st shift (United States of America)Hours Per Week: