Seeking for an Accountant for their Accounting team.
This MNC is advancing steadily within the commodities market. With their established network and strong growth plans, they seek for an Accountant for their Accounting team.
- Perform Statutory Accounting
- Analyze the monthly variances/perform monthly reconciliation of P&L (including marked-to-market/MTM accounting)
- Month end closing
- Prepare Management reporting
- Liaise with auditors and IRAS etc.
- Work with other stakeholders (Finance, Treasury, Operations and Traders etc.)
- Any other adhoc duties
- Degree in Accountancy/Accounting/Commerce or ACCA or any other relevant education
- Minimum 2 years of Accounting/Product Accountant experience in a Commodities company or 2 years of Audit experience (Audit portfolio includes Commodities Trading or Oil or shipping firms)
- Meticulous, diligent, proactive, analytical and a team player
If you will like to explore this opportunity, please email your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
We thank you for your interest and will contact shortlisted candidates for more detailed discussion.
For more job openings, please visit our website at https://resolutehunter.com/opportunities/
EA Licence 18C9105
EA Reg R1105305