$55,000 - $60,000 a year
The Operations Analyst is primarily responsible for assisting with the Treasury, Commodity Derivatives and Credit Risk functions.
Your Day to Day:
- Monitor operating and payroll bank accounts daily and update the Cash File for the operating accounts.
- Prepare outgoing wires for payments as requested and approved.
- Upload positive pay files for all check runs.
- Review and process Assignments and Assumptions of term loan as requested.
- Report the treasury balances to senior management on a weekly basis for discussion in the weekly meetings.
- Reconcile the Cash File to the general ledger on a monthly basis to assist with bank account reconciliations and to ensure completeness of the Cash File.
- Monitor the use of the Company credit cards and generate monthly statements for distribution to AP.
- Responsible for posting daily cash receipts.
- Serves as backup to Accounts Payable in scanning and uploading invoices to OpenInvoice
- Confirm all hedge transactions entered into by third party trader with counterparties.
- Prepare and maintain log of all swap transactions (Swap Log).
- Input all hedges into EMK3 for invoicing and reporting.
- Prepare tax memo/documentation for all hedge contracts.
- Prepare all swap settlement invoices and/or credit memos along with supporting documentation.
- Review /reconcile /distribute invoices and/or credit memos to hedge counterparties and accounting.
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate the credit worthiness of oil and gas counterparties.
- Propose credit limits and collateral requirements within the guidelines of our tolerance of risk.
- Maintain the Approved Counterparty List for oil and gas marketing and notify marketing of all changes to this list.
- Manage and track all collateral requirements and obtain updates as necessary.
- Maintain portfolios of all counterparties in our credit monitoring services in order to receive updated ratings, credit scores and news related to our counterparties.
- Maintain the EMK3 credit database which includes all counterparties with credit profiles, credit limits, credit ratings, collateral requirements, expiration dates, etc.
- Generate the Credit Exposure/60-day and 90-day reports from EMK3.
- Assist with collection efforts as needed.
- Prepare credit analysis and evaluation of vendors with self-insured retention limits as notified by Accounting for new vendor set-up or renewals.
- Assist with correspondence and document distribution related to NAESB/ISDA contracts and collateral requirements.
- Coordinate the review and approval of incoming and outgoing parental guarantees, guarantee amendments, letters of credit and confidentiality agreements with our Legal Department.
- Monitor deposit, pre-payment and net-out requirements for marketing contracts.
What you will bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree from four year college or university or six plus years of equivalent combination of education and experience
- Oil and gas experience preferred but not required
- Proficient in organizing and prioritizing work to meet specific deadlines
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer-focused with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year