An Exciting job opportunity to join an established oil trading house!
Faststream is working with an international oil trading house, to source a Risk Manager to join their office in Singapore.
- Generating timely trading reports for trade (physical and paper)
- Calculate and analyse daily risk report valuations including value at risk, stop loss, portfolio position and credit exposures and assess validity of values given knowledge of portfolio and market change Analysing portfolio risk exposure and daily MtM valuation and validation
- Monitoring market risk of trading portfolio and hedging strategies
- Preparing monthly PnL report and reconciliation
- Perform stress and scenario analysis
- Deliver insightful reporting and analytic that enable business decision making and commercial growth.
- Develop new risk assessment metrics, methods and models that increase clarity on the risks held and improve effective communication to traders and management
- Coordinate with valuation strategists and quantitative system strategists to develop and implement reliable, efficient and timely risk reporting tools.
- Degree in Finance/Economics/Statistics/Engineering or other related field
- Professional risk qualification will be added advantage
- At least 3 years of experience in Market Risk Management within Oil Trading industry
- Good understanding of physical trading and paper hedging
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills