Solid U.S. based grain and energy company with measured, yet aggressive, expansion program is adding an experienced Grain Trader to their grain merchandising team. The company is a first rate organization that would be a great place to be employed.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Ability to originate and merchandise a 30 – 50 million bushel grain business
- Proven successful experience with grain price risk management
- Demonstrated ability to make money on grain trading activities
- Solid interpersonal skills to work with employees and customers effectively
- Very good understanding of grain logistics as it relates to the US grain market
Why should you be interested in this job?
- The management team at this organization is one of the best in the country
- Professional work environment
- With the growth curve and financing that backs this Company, you will have plenty of enhanced income and career advancement opportunity
- Very competitive and attractive compensation and benefit package
- If you are a person who can and will grow a business, this job gives you the opportunity to take the initiative and manage a book of business.
- Friendly work environment is a hallmark of this company’s culture
*Candidates must be eligible to work in the US as well as meet the qualifications listed above in order to be considered for the Senior Trader job.