Looking for experienced bankers to assume a management position within a Corporate Bank. Must have Commodity & Trade Finance experience and absolutely must have covered African markets.
Work in conjunction with Head of Corporate Banking - overseeing all Trade Finance related activity e.g. pre-export finance, receivables finance, LCs, Docs etc.
Business Development & Relationship Management
- Identify and develop prospective client relationship and business activities proactively.
- Originate and support the execution of C&TF products across multiple industry sectors.
- Promote, execute and assist the development of the Bank's domestic and overseas operations via liaising with colleagues.
- Contribute to the development of new C&TF products and services.
- Prepare credit proposals and coordinate customer due diligence (CDD) matters.
- Review and prepare loan facility and supporting documentation.
- Assist in the compilation of business plans, internal reports/reviews and administrative communications.
- Oversee and guide junior members of staff
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of local and C & TF corporate market
- Strategic relationship development experience with multinationals
- Fully informed and updated on market, economic, industry/sector and financial issues
- Negotiating and analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills and experience in Africa/the African market