An independent, wholesale natural gas marketing company with trading & hedging activities is seeking a Natural Gas Scheduler with experience with the Mid-Continent pipelines.
An independent, wholesale natural gas marketing company with trading & hedging activities - has been and is currently undergoing rapid expansion across multiple locations in the USA.
They are seeking a Natural Gas Scheduler with experience in the Mid-Continent pipelines.
- Scheduling on various interstate and intrastate natural gas pipelines and storage facilities in the Midwest, Mid-Continent, Rockies and West regions of the U.S.
- Responsible for the daily scheduling of all gas volumes transacted with gas pipeline and storage operators.
- Optimisation of the various interstate and intrastate pipeline routes.
- Communication with multiple energy companies and utilities.
- Physical storage and imbalance position tracking.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience in scheduling natural gas in the USA.
- Full understanding of transportation contracts and contract entitlements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.