- Optimize gas flows out of Group production regions as well as into LNG facilities
- Efficiently execute profitable physically and financially settled transactions which contribute to the team’s economic objectives to manage and optimize the gas trading book.
- Remain abreast of market developments, utilizing market intelligence, research and analysis to develop a market view which supports transactional activity and is readily shared within the trading team.
- Maintain existing relationships with non-group production, marketing, storage, and transportation entities.
- Interacts effectively with internal departments to ensure compliance of transactions with risk, legal, and credit policies, to accurately record trades in the deal capture system (The Book).
- Work closely with other trading teams by sharing information and developing long term trading strategies.
- Support the Desk Manager in supervising the team activity.
- Undergraduate degree in economics, finance, engineering, business administration or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of US natural gas markets trading experience required
- In-depth understanding of the energy and LNG industry, the US natural gas pipeline network, commodity and financial trading, and risk management
- Passion for the markets which has resulted in successful trading track record
- Ability to work in a team environment; ability to communicate effectively across teams
- Strong desire to be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Trading Front Office
Experience level required
6 - 10 years
Affiliate (if known)
TOTAL GAS & POWER NORTH AMERICA INC
Gas Renewables And Power
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.