Publicis Sapient's Houston, TX office is seeking a technical Recruiter to start on a contract basis, intended to turn permanent. This is an incredible opportunity to make a large impact on a growing recruitment team, supporting the company's Energy & Commodities industry vertical, which is growing at a rapid pace.
Job Summary: The Sr. Recruiter is responsible for providing the highest level of recruiting services to Publicis Sapient hiring managers. Successful candidates must demonstrate a history of delivering high quality professionals at all levels while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process. Members of Publicis Sapient’s recruiting team must also possess ability to advocate for the company brand across numerous markets and professional communities. This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
Industry Focus: Highly preferred recruiting experience within the energy and commodities space, specifically recruiting ETRM business consultants in the local Houston area.
- Confer with senior leadership to identify personnel needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments.
- Collaborate and assist hiring managers to create/improve position descriptions that accurately reflect job duties and business requirements.
- Leverage recruiting resources including online, networking, and cold calling of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Maintain proper procedures with in-house Applicant Tracking System to track and record all candidates and requisitions.
- Create and foster relationships with colleagues and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriate skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
- Prescreens candidates. Create and present prescreening questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval.
- Manages and coordinates all communication with candidates.
- Manages the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Organizes, leads and documents post-interview debrief/feedback with interview teams and candidates.
- Performs detailed reference checking and/or reference analysis on selected candidates and reviews results with hiring managers.
- Extends offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of Publicis Sapient’s compensation policy.
- 2 to 7 years' experience in full lifecycle recruiting
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Avature and Taleo preferred.
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
- Proven ability to work effectively with project teams and clients.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required