Trade Support Analyst role with MNC based in town
- Role focuses mainly on trade validation and confirmation with some process/system implementation requirement.
- Min 3 years relevant experience covering back office /confirmation experience
- Commodity trading exposure is highly preferred
Our client is an international MNC who is also a market leader in its field.
For this role, you will report to a Senior Treasury lead and will manage the back-office and collateral management processes for the financial trading activity of a global Marketing Business Unit.
Trade validation and confirmation
- Perform validation and confirmation processes for financial (cash settled) trades, ensuring accuracy of inputs into risk reporting, settlements and margining processes
- Issuance of trade confirmation to relevant counterparties
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing for the Aspect trading system implementation for treasury activities, looking for opportunities to systemize activities for efficiency and accuracy
- Document workflow instructions detailing operating procedures
Margining and collateral management
- Margin administration for trading position with clearing partners and other counterparties
- Issuance/verification of collateral settlement advices
- Ensure accuracy of margin calculation by the banks and ensure prompt payment and refund.
Financial trade settlement
- Perform settlement processes for financial trades
- Issuance of settlement advices to relevant counterparties
- Ensure adequate funding for financial trade settlement
- Perform regulatory reporting of required trades
- Perform monthly checks for trades reported by counterparties
Onboarding of trading counterparties/banks (minor portion)
- Maintain the authorised list of traders and confirmations personnel, and communicate any changes to our trading counterparties
- Assist with the KYC/onboarding process with trading counterparties/banks
- Identify and drive the need for efficiency-related system improvement projects in the back-office and collateral management area.
- Min 3 years relevant experience covering back office confirmation/ settlements gained in a commodity MNC environment
- Added collateral mgt experience is useful but this is not a must
- Commodity industry experience is preferred, but also open to back office confirmation/ settlement cands from banking.
- Has Mandarin proficiency as this role will support its China office
- Good and positive attitude, self driven and work independently.
- Detail orientation and systematic process orientation
- Results oriented, capable of holding self and others to account on delivery
- Strong ability to prioritise deliverables under pressure
- Stable cv
To apply, please send your cv in word doc to email@example.com. Please also include details of your current salary, expected salary and notice period in your cv.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Posted by :
CAP Consulting (EA licence : 14C7175)
Caroline Poh (EA registration : R1105649)