about the company.
Our client is a global market leader in oil trading with strong presence in Far East (including Hong Kong) and Middle East
about the job.
- Proprietary trading of crude oil through quantitative analysis with responsibility on the profitability of the trading book.
- Monitoring world markets and developing relationship with counterparties to understand the market trends.
- Collating data on oil assets
- Communicating the trade decision to the relevant parties agreeing prices
- Analyze market conditions and develop strategic trading plans.
- Prepare market information and presentation to the Management.
- Work closely with various stakeholders to ensure compliance with the Company’s trading/ risk/ compliance policies.
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree in business related major.
- 1-5 years of trading experience in futures exchange, preferably in oil products or crude oil trading
- Ability to work under pressure and make quick decision in trading.
- Possesses high level of analytical and quantitative skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently & in a team, detail-minded
For interested parties, please apply now with your detailed resume. Shortlisted candidates would be called to discuss further.
You may also contact Sam Yeung at 2232 3401 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any other opportunities within supply chain area.
other hiring positions.
- Logistics Executive (Oil Trading) - 0-3 years exp - 15-20K
- Logistics & Procurement Executive (IT&T) - 0-3 years exp - 15-20K
- Inspector (Crude Oil) - 2-5 years exp - 20-30K
All personal data collected will be kept under strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purpose.