- Primary Location: United States,Texas,Houston
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Operations
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19018767
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Propositionexplains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
- Providing transparent project governance for senior Middle Office management and other stakeholders
- Develop and maintain project stakeholder relationships with Front Office, Middle Office, Operations, Legal, Compliance, Financial Control and IT
- Ability to analyze requirements and draft BRD/FRDs by working with MO, Ops and technology to ensure solution meets requirements
- Managing enhancements to the current infrastructure for trade capture and confirm generation
- Developing the governance framework for Commodities initiatives alongside Middle Office management and Technology
- Ensuring compliance with various regulatory initiatives related to the business
- Ability to provide guidance, coaching and development for junior staff on the fundamentals of project management and methodology
- Ability to look for opportunities to streamline processes to provide benefit to the team and stakeholders
- Ability to draft test scripts and oversee UAT Strategy & Test Plan execution
- Ensure that all gaps are discovered upfront and identify a remediation plan for each
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are documented and MO/Ops teams are trained prior to project delivery
- Managing projects to the closure of any control gaps identified by the Commodities Middle Office and Operations teams
- Strong Project management and Business Analyst background
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written); the ability to run senior level meetings and ensure large global multi-function departments are kept updated on project milestone
- Leadership: Ability to operate independently and engage managers in different regions/departments
- Advanced Microsoft Excel required. Strong PowerPoint, Visio, and Microsoft Project knowledge
- Process flows: Strong understanding of data flows / optimal processing preferred.
- Strong background in Commodities product preferable
- Experience with Openlink/Endur a plus
- Experience with Middle Office and Operations tasks preferable
- Well organized and good attention to detail